If you've been using Scratch for a while, you'll know it's an awesome coding tool that lets you get really impressive results without too much sweat.
But you probably also know:
- Some things are really awkward in Scratch
- Adding more fanciness can make things run really slowly
- You really wish you could use your creations on your smartphone or tablet computer, or make them run without Scratch
- It's fast
- It's a lot more scalable than Scratch
- It runs everywhere, on everything
And best of all, you already know the most important concepts
All your loops, if-then-else's and variables from Scratch apply here too. They just look different, and are much more powerful.
Click the NEXT button, above, to continue